PMI Outsourcing Sp. z o.o. providing personal consulting services in the field of recruitment as well as human resources and payroll, for the Client – Kerry Polska Sp. z o.o. currently looking for experienced professional to take position of: Customer Care Specialist for Romanian market.
Kerry Group is a world leader in ingredients and flavours serving the food and beverage industry globally, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish and UK markets. We have annualised sales in excess of €5 billion and employ over 23,000 people globally. Founded in 1972 in Listowel, Co. Kerry, the Group has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions and has succeeded in achieving sustained profitability. We supply over 15,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide.
- Markets to cover: Romania
- Maintain professional, timely and effective communication with all parties
- Responsible for all aspects of account management, administration, account queries and sales support business development
- Manage the order process in line with company procedures by proposing improvements where necessary
- Ensure service issues do not arise by clarifying customer requests. Managing expectations, by determining the cause, seeking solutions and escalating appropriately
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client’s business, relevant products, the market, processes and suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with the rest of the supply chain team
- Gather information and drive improvements
- Support sales by reporting on account activity and forecasting
- Remain fully flexible to meet business requirements and demands
- School diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Fluent Romanian and English
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
If you are intressted, please send your CV via the portal or contact us by phone: 604 745 666 lub 604 577 800 .